Optimize Fitness & Performance re-opened on June, 22nd.
We are going above and beyond to keep our members safe.
So far, we’ve completed 700+ personal training sessions since June with zero infections, quarantines, or positive members.
Here are just a few of our procedures:
- Masks are mandatory for all sessions and may not be removed.
- All sessions are scheduled online and in advance.
- There is a 15 minute buffer between all sessions.
- No more than 3 members per session.
- With 3 members per session, all members are socially distanced to at least 6′, and often 10’+.
With 2 members in the gym, they are ~20-30′ for most of the session.
- Each member has an individual training space and there is no sharing of equipment.
- Fresh air is constantly cycling through the gym in a cross-breeze. We’re an “indoor-outdoor” gym with plenty of ventilation and we use a CO monitor to measure air quality.
Read our full COVID-19 gym policies here: