The holidays are just around the corner, and as fun and exciting as that can be it’s also a little scary when you consider this…
Many Americans gain more weight between Thanksgiving and Christmas as they do between Christmas and Thanksgiving. Did you know that the average Thanksgiving meal is 3000-4500 calories?!?
Well, in our effort to “Get Fit NOT Fat” this holiday season, we’re offering a very special Holiday Survival Workshop at Optimize Fitness & Performance in Franklin, MA.
To help accommodate your very busy schedule that week we’re going to offer TWO times: Thursday, November 19th at 6:15PM OR Saturday, November 21st at 11:00AM. The workshop will be approximately 90 minutes.
During this extremely helpful Holiday Survival Workshop you’ll…
- Discover delicious alternatives to high sugar holiday dishes
- Learn gluten-free, low carbohydrate recipes
- TASTE a variety of healthy appetizers, side dishes and desserts
- Get easy-to-implement tips and tricks for staying on track with your goals when you go to holiday parties or have to travel
Devin, our Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyle Coach, has put together a phenomenal workshop for you. He’ll be giving you all information you need to “Get Fit NOT Fat” this holiday season!
Plus, Devin has been on the hunt for some tasty new treats for this holiday season and he’s found a bunch! In fact, he’ll be sampling some of them at our upcoming Holiday Survival workshop.
We’ll also be discussing the effects of “holiday stress” and give you simple-to-follow stress management techniques to help you survive the holidays.
The cost for the Holiday Survival Workshop is only $20. The value of the lessons you’ll learn and the tools you’ll walk away with…well, the cliché answer is “priceless”, but I’ll leave that up to you to decide.
How much do you value “getting fit not fat” this holiday season?
Register for the Holiday Survival Workshop
We look forward sharing our holiday survival secrets with YOU!
To recap, here are the details:
The Holiday Survival Workshop
Where: Optimize Fitness & Performance at 33 Forge Hill Road, #1, Franklin, MA 02038
When: Thursday, November 19th at 6:15PM OR Saturday, November 21st at 11:00AM
How Much: JUST $20, but Current Clients can attend for free if they bring a friend
When you attend our Holiday Survival Workshop you’ll:
- Receive a copy of our one-of-a-kind Holiday Survival Guide & Recipe Book
- Learn & understand Devin’s Top Ten tips to “Get Fit NOT Fat” over the Holidays + walk away with a cheatsheet for easy reference
- Discover tips for working out, eating healthy, and maintaining your weight while visiting relatives for the Holidays
- Get 14 healthy versions of your favorite holiday recipes – including Gluten-Free, Low Carb, and Low Fat options
- Practice simple, but effective, techniques for stress management