Get Lean in 2019
Lose fat. Build lean muscle mass.
WIN up to $1,000 in cash prizes
Where: Optimize Fitness & Performance in Franklin, MA
What: A 6-week lose-fat-and-build-muscle contest where you can win up to $1,000 in cash prizes
When: Begins the week of Monday, March 4th
Who: You! The challenge is coached by Devin Gray, CSCS, who is a personal trainer and certified nutrition coach with 8+ years experience helping people to lose fat and build muscle mass
Here’s how the “Get Lean in 2019” transformation contest works:
- It’s a 6-week fat loss and fitness program designed to melt away body fat and build lean muscle
- Each workout will put you into the coveted “afterburn” zone, where your metabolism is at its max for over 20 hours (Secret Weapon #1)
- We’re going to give you a 6-week nutrition plan to follow, customized each week to get you results (Secret Weapon #2)
- You’ll be kept accountable by your own certified personal trainer & nutrition coach, Devin Gray, for all 6 weeks (Secret Weapon #3)
Basically, you’ll just follow your program, you’ll get in shape, and you’ll learn how to lose fat – and keep it off.
Plus, you’ll receive tons of accountability and support from your own personal trainer for all 6 weeks.
This six-week, win up to $1,000 in cash prizes, contest starts on Monday, March 4th.
Here’s the fun part:
You’re competing on a team of 3! That’s 2x the motivation and accountability you’ll need to see results!
Gather two of your friends, family, or coworkers and agree to get in shape together.
- $1,500 to the winning team ($500 per each)
- $750 to the second-place team ($250 per each)
- $500 each to the greatest overall male and female transformation
- All in all – you could win up to $1,000!
(Prize amounts are based on 15 participants and amount to over 80% of the sign-up fees collected.
Amounts subject to change based on the amount of total participants.)
What should you expect over the 6 weeks of the Get Lean for 2019 Transformation Contest?
- Get stronger with 6 weeks of twice-weekly personal training sessions with Devin Gray, CSCS (total of 12 sessions)
- Burn fat with a customized cardio workout plan designed to maximize your results
- Know what to eat with a 6 week nutrition plan, plus a food journal to track your nutrition, complete with grocery list
- Stay accountable and get expert advice when you need it with access to your own nutrition coach
- Track your results with weekly measurements and adjustments to your nutrition plan
What the Get Lean for 2019 Transformation Contest IS NOT:
- This is NOT a “Biggest Loser” style weight-loss contest. We are measuring your changes in body composition. You’ll be rewarded based on how much body fat you lose AND based on how much lean muscle mass you can gain. This is much better than relying on weight loss alone.
- This is NOT a short-term fad diet. You’ll follow a nutrition plan that you could comfortably enjoy year-round.
- This is NOT a high-intensity bootcamp that trades quantity for quality. Your fitness program is customized just for you and is designed with current cutting-edge fitness principles in mind.
- This is NOT a “temporary fix”. The skills you’ll learn over 6 weeks will teach you how to lose fat and keep it off all-year.
You WILL get stronger. You WILL learn how to eat for fat loss AND health simultaneously. And you WILL have fun doing it!
How to Sign Up and How to Compete for $1,000
For current members of Optimize Fitness & Performance, the six-week transformation contest is only $99.
All current members must compete on a team of 3 with at least 1 non-member to be eligible for the cash prize.
In other words – current members must bring a friend with you onto your team in order to compete!
For non-members of Optimize Fitness & Performance, the six-week transformation contest is only $599 and includes 6 weeks of personal training, twice per week, with Devin Gray, CSCS. (Non-members can save $75 on entry by signing up for a personal training membership before the contest begins. A personal training membership with two sessions per week is $349 per month.)
Non-members are welcome to bring their own team of 3 or will be placed onto a team as needed.
Fill out the form below to sign up.
Not sure? Sign up anyways! There’s NO commitment from signing up until our grand kick-off meeting on Tuesday, February 26th
Questions? E-mail email@example.com