The Abs Clinic at Optimize Fitness & Performance
Learn how to exercise for a midsection that is:
- Strong enough to increase your performance on the gym, during sports, or simply around the house
- Toned in appearance – without having to perform hundreds of boring and ineffective crunches, situps, and side bends
- Healthy and resistant to injury, especially lower back injuries
The simple truth is that most gym-goers don’t have any clue how to train their waists effectively. And many personal trainers and fitness instructors haven’t kept pace with the recent changes in the science of abdominal training and spine health. They spend hours performing exercises that are often too easy, painful, or simply outdated.
In our Abs Clinic workshop, you’ll leave with a full understanding of how to strengthen your abs. And if we’re honest, you’ll feel pretty sore the next day too! This is a hands-on, learn-by-doing workshop.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The Most Common Mistakes You’re Making With Your Abs
- Three Types of Ab Exercises That Can Hurt Your Back (And What to Do Instead)
- How to Strength Train for Fat Loss and Lean Abs – Simultaneously
- The 4 Categories of Ab Exercises, and How to Perform Each Safely and Effectively
- Innovative, Fun, and Challenging Exercises for a Strong, Healthy, and Tight Midsection
- How to Eat for Fat Loss
The Most Common Mistakes You’re Making With Your Ab Workouts
- You still perform the same situps, crunches, and side bends that you learned in high school. And you still do them for the exact same repetition ranges.
- You train your abs too often and your waist has become thick and blocky as a result.
- You overdevelop the front of your abs (the six pack) and underdevelop your lower back and obliques, leading in many cases to a hunched-over posture, back pain, and a slouchy appearance
The Abs Clinic is being presented at three convenient times:
- Thursday, June 16th from 10:30 AM to 12:30PM
- Thursday, June 16th from 7:00 PM to 9:00PM
- Saturday, June 18th from 12:00PM to 2:00PM
$30 per person
Here Are Some of the Exercises You’ll Learn:
hanging leg raise
stability ball knee in to toe tap