Hey, I'm Devin.
I want to help you get into great shape. More importantly, I want to help you get better at doing whatever it is you love to do most.
If you want to look your best, then strength training will transform your body. It'll give you more confidence, tone your muscles, and help you lose a few sizes.
If it's getting healthier for your family, then getting stronger is the best way to resist aging. You'll feel younger, move better, and have more energy after just a few weeks of coaching.
If you want to be a better athlete, then getting stronger can help you make the most of it. You'll be more resilient to injury, play harder, and reach your potential.
And if you just want to get in better shape, but have concerns about getting hurt or re-injuring yourself - trust me, I know how you feel.
I injured my right hip and my lower back. It fundamentally changed my coaching. It gave me an appreciation for having a strong core, perfect technique, and patience.
And that's what I'll teach you in my gym - how to work out smart AND see great results.
You'll reach your goals.
You'll become stronger than ever.
And you'll do it with cutting edge techniques.
Education & Accolades
- B.S. in Exercise Physiology, Cum Laude - Texas A&M University, 2011
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA-CSCS)
- Functional Movement Screen Certified (FMS-1)
- Precision Nutrition Certified Coach (Pn1)
- Certified Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Fitness Coach (Girls Gone Strong)
- Additional Certifications in TRX, Battling Ropes, and MMA Conditioning
- Worked as the Cast Trainer for Fox's X-Men film, "The New Mutants" (2020). Worked with actors Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones), Anya Taylor-Joy (Split, The VVitch), Charlie Heaton (Stranger Things), Alice Braga (Queen of the South), Henry Zaga (13 Reasons Why), and Blu Hunt.
- Successfully coached 5 women, ages 43 through 73, through a Master's USA Powerlifting (USAPL) to receive 5 medals (2020)
- Awarded Thumbtack.com's "Best of" for Personal Training for 2015 & 2016
- 10 years of experience in personal training & fitness instruction