Look good. Feel great. Perform better.
Are you ready to get into great shape for 2019?
It’s time to get your fitness, your health, and your body back.
Personal training at Optimize Fitness & Performance is the best way to achieve your health & fitness goals.
Work with our expert coaches, and you can:
- Become stronger, leaner, healthier, and more athletic
- Move better and with less pain
- Discover what your body is really capable of
- Lose weight with mindful eating and real food, instead of supplements, shakes, and restrictive diets
Optimize Fitness & Performance
Elite Personal Training & Nutrition Coaching
Have Fun & Make Friends
Other trainers are $80-100 per hour and have less experience and education than our coaches.
Achieve Your Goals & Stay Accountable
Tap into your inner bad-ass by training like an athlete – no matter your age, injury status, or current fitness level
Get Customized Instruction
Women's Strength Training Small Groups
A Different Kind of Personal Training
Forget what you’ve seen on TV.
Getting in great shape doesn’t have to suck.
No – mandatory weigh-in’s. No – food guilt or shame.
No – burpees. No – mirrors. No – endless cardio.
Yes – getting stronger.
Yes – learning what your body can do.
Yes – overcoming challenges.
Yes – learning new skills and abilities.
Yes – changing your behaviors and mindset about healthy living.
Our clients love their results. They enjoy their workouts. So will you.
Get Started Today
Reserve your 100% free phone consultation with Coach Devin Gray
Meet the Owner
Devin Gray, CSCS
Owner, Head Coach, & Lifelong Fitness Geek
Hey, I'm Devin.
I want to help you get into great shape. More importantly, I want to help you get better at doing whatever it is you love to do most.
If you want to look your best, then strength training will transform your body. It'll give you more confidence, tone your muscles, and help you lose a few sizes.
If it's getting healthier for your family, then getting stronger is the best way to resist aging. You'll feel younger, move better, and have more energy after just a few weeks of coaching.
If you want to be a better athlete, then getting stronger can help you make the most of it. You'll be more resilient to injury, play harder, and reach your potential.
And if you just want to get in better shape, but have concerns about getting hurt or re-injuring yourself - trust me, I know how you feel.
I injured my right hip and my lower back. It fundamentally changed my coaching. It gave me an appreciation for having a strong core, perfect technique, and patience.
And that's what I'll teach you in my gym - how to work out smart AND see great results.
You'll reach your goals.
You'll become stronger than ever.
And you'll do it with cutting edge techniques
Education & Accolades
- B.S. in Exercise Physiology, Cum Laude - Texas A&M University, 2011
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA-CSCS)
- Functional Movement Screen Certified (FMS-1)
- Precision Nutrition Certified Coach (Pn1)
- Additional Certifications in TRX, Battling Ropes, and MMA Conditioning
- Worked as the Cast Trainer for Fox's X-Men film, "The New Mutants" (2019)
- Worked as a Fitness Director, Head Personal Trainer, and Post-Rehabilitation Specialist before opening Optimize Fitness & Performance in 2014
- Awarded Thumbtack.com's "Best of" for Personal Training for 2015 & 2016
- 10 years of experience in personal training & fitness instruction