Look good. Feel great. Perform better.
Are you ready to get into great shape for 2023?
It’s time to get your fitness, your health, and your body back.
Personal training at Optimize Fitness & Performance is the best way to achieve your health & fitness goals.
Work with our expert coaches, and you can:
- Become stronger, leaner, healthier, and more athletic
- Move better and with less pain
- Discover what your body is really capable of
- Lose weight with mindful eating and real food, instead of supplements, shakes, and restrictive diets
Why Choose Us
Optimize Fitness & Performance
Elite Personal Training & Nutrition Coaching
Have Fun & Make Friends
Other trainers are $80-100 per hour and have less experience and education than our coaches.
Achieve Your Goals & Stay Accountable
Tap into your inner bad-ass by training like an athlete – no matter your age, injury status, or current fitness level
Get Customized Instruction
- General Fitness
- Sports Performance
- Injury Post-Rehabilitation
Get Started Today
Get to know Coach Devin with a free health & fitness consultation
Meet Your Coach
Devin Gray, CSCS
Owner & Head Coach
Hey, I'm Devin.
I want to help you get into great shape. More importantly, I want to help you get better at doing whatever it is you love to do most.
If you want to look your best, then strength training will transform your body. It'll give you more confidence, tone your muscles, and help you lose a few sizes.
If it's getting healthier for your family, then getting stronger is the best way to resist aging. You'll feel younger, move better, and have more energy after just a few weeks of coaching.
If you want to be a better athlete, then getting stronger can help you make the most of it. You'll be more resilient to injury, play harder, and reach your potential.
And if you just want to get in better shape, but have concerns about getting hurt or re-injuring yourself - trust me, I know how you feel.
I injured my right hip and my lower back. It fundamentally changed my coaching. It gave me an appreciation for having a strong core, perfect technique, and patience.
And that's what I'll teach you in my gym - how to work out smart AND see great results.
You'll reach your goals.
You'll become stronger than ever.
And you'll do it with cutting edge techniques.
Education & Accolades
- B.S. in Exercise Physiology, Cum Laude - Texas A&M University, 2011
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA-CSCS)
- Functional Movement Screen Certified (FMS-1)
- Precision Nutrition Certified Coach (Pn1)
- Certified Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Fitness Coach (Girls Gone Strong)
- TRX Certified
- Worked as the Cast Trainer for Fox's X-Men film, "The New Mutants" (2020).
- Worked with actors Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones), Anya Taylor-Joy (Split, The VVitch), Charlie Heaton (Stranger Things), Alice Braga (Queen of the South), Henry Zaga (13 Reasons Why), and Blu Hunt.
- Successfully coached 5 women, ages 43 through 73, through a Master's USA Powerlifting (USAPL) to receive 5 medals (2020)
- Awarded Thumbtack.com's "Best of" for Personal Training for 2015 & 2016
- 10 years of experience in personal training & fitness instruction